Protester to Chicago: ‘Thank you very much’
As the last crowd of demonstrators in the Loop dwindled, police on bikes pedaled off, receiving cheers from the crowd. Southbound lanes of Michigan Avenue were opened, and protesters headed to the L platform.
And now, the comments from the asshole readers of the Trib:
- Now they can go back to being productive members of socie….oh wait…
- Chicago to protestors - I hope the Boeing plane your loser parents are paying for you to fly home on crashes and you die a slow death.
- So the protesters really think they accomplished something? What I might ask, except for wasting hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars? I watched the protests yesterday and just kept thinking how much money the protesters cost the tax payers vis a vis the required police protection.
- Glad to see these dirty hippies and terrorists-in-training getting a little wall-to-wall therapy from CHicago’s best. The police are defending our freedom from the filthy pinkos who want to turn this great nation into a socialist state.
- people have too much time on their hands
- To all the domestic terrorists know as Occupy Wall Street, you have had your few days of fun; its time to take your unbathed body back to mummy’s basement